Another meme! This time it’s from Brenda🙂
The rules/procedures are as follows:The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
So here I am blogging about 5 weird habits.
1. I have to read a book until I get really sleepy before being able to fall asleep.
2. I need to go online at least three times a day. Sounds like some sort of religion.
3. When I fall asleep in a situation which is uncomfortable/not allowed to sleep, I tend to be biting at the back of my tongue and it is probably because I’m sucking my tongue back hence it falls on my teeth. I wake up with ulcers.
4. I sing The Power Of Love, All The Disney Songs, My All, All Cried Out, If We Hold On Together, Sukiyaki, When Christmas Comes To Town, Somewhere Out There in this exact order when I am having my bath in the evenings.
5. I need to attain the ultimate satisfaction by using an ear digger and pressing on spots in my earhole which makes me happiest. *happy sigh*
Now I’ll tag:
I think I want to get the ball rolling for a few friends who JUST became bloggers: