No, I do not consider that I’ve gotten my internet back yet. Dial-up is not internet. Streamyx is.
Besides, I’ve got a nasty period cramp going on so I’ll save my blogging-about-the-new-place for later.
Due to my bad habit of procrastination, I’ve accumulated two memes to do! Fortunately, they do not require much brain power and that’s exactly what I cannot afford now. *slumps onto chair and pokes at the keyboard*
You would want to vegetate too after a long day of hearing your native Indian anatomy lecturer leaving out consonants in those complex medical terms making you feel like a fucked up student. 🙁
At long last, thank you Jocelyn!!
1. Thank the person who tagged you.
2. List 5 random/strange/weird things about you.
Tag five other people
1. I love the smell of soft plastic(like PVC bags and stuff). I can inhale and inhale and inhale and feel like the world is a better place after all.
2. I think by shouting “fuck” when I fall down like a dork makes me look cooler. Obviously I must change my mentality.
3. I automatically assume small town chinese folks don’t speak english. Very bad of me. Blame national service.
4. I can finish 240 pieces of dried seaweed(you know the type) in one sitting.
5. There are four months old mentos candies at the bottom of my schoolbag. Out of their box.
And one from Simon! Yes, Simon, I do tags:)
4 Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life:
1. Manicurist Assitant. Specialised in scrubbing the sole of customers’ feet for Rm3 per hour. Nail Artz Sunway Pyramid during my form4 holidays.
2. Freelance Manicurist for charity days. No money earned. Just good fun. 🙂
3. A stationary little chinese maid in one of my aunty’s chinese opera productions when I was five. Complete with the white and pink make up and head gear and hankerchief.
4. ARGH DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT THIS IS… I’M AN OFFICIAL SLOB. NEVER PROPERLY WORKED BEFORE. 🙁
4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. American Pie 1,2,3 not 4.
2. Titanic(yea, shoot me)
3. Little Mermaid
4. Sound Of Music
4 TV Shows You Love(d) To Watch:
1. Anything on Wah Lai Toi prime time(8.00-10.30)
3. Malcolm In The Middle
4. Desperate Housewives
4 Places You’ve Lived
1. My mother’s uterus
2. Section 18, Petaling Jaya
3. Subang Jaya
4. Sg. Petani, Kedah
4 Places You’ve Been On Vacation To
1. Hong Kong and China
—> and of course Singapore la
4 Places You Would Rather Be
2. Las Vegas
4. HONG KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 Of Your Favourite Food
1. Sharksfin Soup
2. Mandarin Orange
3. Dairy Milk Chocolates
4. Broccoli in Oyster Sauce….. Shit lah, make me hungry only.
4 Websites You Visit Daily
(like Simon said, this doesn’t include blogs)
=) Anybody is free to pass the meme on. I think I’ve run out of people whom I can think of who would have enough times on their hands to do memes!Â So whoever’s free, just copy and paste:)=